Wednesday 12 June 2013

Viennetta

Do you still remember these old school favourites? Last Christmas my gal friends decided to do a potluck gathering and since I'm not a good cook, I volunteered to bring dessert. Tired of the usual ice cream and typical sweet treats, I came across this at the supermarket and thought it'll be nice to relive the good old days again. 

So tadah!


Chocolate & Vanilla flavour. Tastes typically the same. A tad too sweet for me

This was surprisingly good! I'm not a fan of strawberry and I'm usually biased towards chocolate but the Strawberry was just nice, not too sour nor too sweet. It's Red Berries, a special edition.


Ever since the gathering, this has been etched in my mind and I made a mental note to buy this for another pot luck gathering when the opportunity arises.

This available at most supermarkets in Singapore.


No comments :

Post a Comment