Thursday 16 May 2013

Hello!

Hello! I've decided to start a food & travel blog simply because I love to eat & travel! And I realised how useful blogging is especially to people who wants to try places and food that they may not have come across.And because I am typically "cheapskate" when it comes to food, most of the places to eat are all affordable places. =)

And when I was doing a research for an upcoming trip, it was the bloggers that provided me with all the necessary information.
Hence, I'm gonna make some effort in blogging myself and hope it helps u too!

Jo stands for my name Joanna and et in short for eat and travel. Because so many blog names are taken, and I do not want to create a long blogname...so Jo-Et!

Easy to remember right? Start sharing my blog ok??

Cheerios!

No comments :

Post a Comment