Wednesday 22 May 2013

Shiok Maki

About 8 years ago, an ex colleague introduced me to a world of "Shiok-ness" when you bite into a piece of sushi. 1 would never have thought that a piece of sushi can bring so much satisfaction to a good meal.

What's more, this place is pretty affordable and they have very value for money bento sets. I introduced this to my bf and ever since his first piece, he got equally hooked. Alot of bloggers have been blogging about this and now, the queue is pretty long whenever it is peak period. Still, let me share this wonderful Shiok Maki with you!

Shiok Maki consisting of Ebiko, salmon, cheese and avocado

The boyf's bento set for I think $10.90 or $12.90

That's my bento set.
All in all, it was a satisfying meal. Don't order too much Shiok Maki because it can become a tad too "jelat". 

Find them here: 
Koh Grill & Sushi Bar
435 Orchard Road#04-21 Wisma Atria Shopping CentreTel: +65 9180 3805Daily: 11.30am – 10.30pm

No comments :

Post a Comment